DIY Fruit Christmas Tree Ornaments
I love these ornaments! I think they look beautiful, and once they're used they are compostable!
- 3 each apples, oranges and starfruit
- Ground cinnamon, nutmeg or cloves (optional)
- Cutting board
- Baking sheets
- Ribbon or twine
- Preheat oven to 200 F
- Slice apples, oranges, and starfruit into approx 1/4 inch slices.
- Remove seeds if desired, I think they look fine seeds-in
- Sprinkle with the spices if fragrance is desired
- Place in 200 F oven for 2-6 hours or until dried. Take out and let cool for about 1-2 min
- Use a fork, knife, toothpick, or other prong to poke a hole for the ribbon or twine.
- Attach a loop of ribbon or twine, hang, and enjoy!