DIY Old-Fashioned Popcorn Garland
- Make your popcorn. You can do this day of or a few days before.
- Prepping popcorn in advance allows it to get a bit stale so it isn't so brittle when you're stringing it!
- Thread your needle, I like to double mine up. Be sure to tie a solid knot at the end and leave extra thread on each end for attaching to your tree!
- Thread a piece and push it all the way to the end, test if your knot is secure. Continue adding popcorn kernels, pushing them down the string once you get a several threaded - it saves time to push several, rather than one-by-one.
- Continue threading until you have the desired length. Tie another knot at the end.
- Add these garlands to your tree, or hang on your wall and enjoy!